Mery Pujato is an artist from Argentina, currently living in New York. She has been selling her paintings in Argentina, Uruguay, New York, Florida and Switzerland.
Mery Pujato es una artista de Argentina, viviendo en este momento en Nueva York. Sus pinturas han sido vendidas en Argentina, Uruguay, Nueva York, Florida y Suiza.
• NEW YORK ACADEMY OF ART Exhibition COMING SOON - End of CFA SUMMER - September 2020
• NEW YORK ACADEMY OF ART Exhibition "Deck the Walls" - December 2019
- 3 artworks: "Structural Lines I", "Structural Lines II", "Structural Lines III" (Everything Sold at Exhibiton)
• MIAMI ART BASEL Exhibition "Miami Art Fair Aqua" - December 2019
- "Arcoiris II".
• Rebeca Mendoza Art Studio Exhibition - December 2019
- Sold "Wilderness".
• Sacs Buenos Aires "Silent Auction" - June 2019
- Sold "Mostaza".
• Hospice "Buen Samaritano" - 2015
- Sold painting internationally.
• Puertas Abiertas San Isidro - 2016-2019
• Rebeca Mendoza Art Studio Exhibitions - December 2014 - 2018
- Several artworks sold.
COURSES & STUDIO WORK
• New York Academy of Art - 2019 - 2020
Certificate in Fine Arts of three semesters seeking intensive instruction in painting, sculpture, and drawing and interested in engaging in the critical discourse of contemporary representational art.
• Course: Lola Erhart Art Studio - October 2018
Intensive course of live human figure and portrait practice with quick sketches and final large detailed drawings.
• Mery Pujato Art Studio in Buenos Aires - 2016 - 2019
May 2016 - Present Focused on personal creative process at own studio after work. Paint horses on large canvas and explore new techniques to evolve such as mixing acrylics with other substances.
• Rebeca Mendoza Art Studio - 2014 - 2019
Artist in residence abstract painting led by the excellent artist, teacher and owner Rebeca Mendoza. Participated in various annual open art gallery events in San Isidro city, meditation in art and experiential classes. Paintings sold to public at annual art gallery show.
• Laura Messing Studio - 2000 - 2012
Drawing, painting, sculpture and ceramics classes. Participated in first exhibition at age 12. Basic Photography and digital retouch course.